December 21, 2012
It actually snowed and stuck to the ground here in Redding at my house. Daddy said I watched the pretty snow fall outside the window all morning.
Daddy wasn't sure how to get both Makayla and me out in the snow during the day, so when mommy got home we put on my winter jacket and snow boots and went out to stomp around. There was more snow earlier in the day, but I will take what I can get. I had fun stomping around in the dark with my flashlight!
December 16, 2012
I am already for church and waiting for everybody else to get ready.
There is my sister, she is almost ready to go to church she just needs to put her socks and shoes on. She decided to hang out with me for a moment.
I look a little scared. It must be that scary bright flash.
I got a little time to play before we leave. Yeah! I love to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment