December 24, 2012
For Christmas this year Aunt Helen made us girls all matching dresses. Mommy was really excited about them because when she was about McKenzie's age she had a fancy dress just like the ones Aunt Helen made us. Here is my first layer.
It was a lot more work to get dressed this morning with all the layers, but just looking at how cute the dress is on me. It was well worth the effort!. Thanks Aunt Helen we love them!
Wyatt (1 1/2) loved to smile for the camera. What an adorable little charmer.
Here I am trying on my pretty dress with Sydney (4). We were excited to have matching dresses.
Here is the full effect of the dresses. We sure are adorable and ready to go to Christmas Eve service at church.
I took a really good nap on Uncle Scott's lap during the church service. Thanks for the great nap uncle Scott.
Sydney got to sing a song for the children's Christmas Eve service. She did an amazing job. It was fun to watch her stand up there and sing.
We are all lined up and waiting our turn to cross the road. Aunt Sarah has done a good job of getting us organized.
The ever famous after Christmas Eve service pictures. It always seems like a fun idea since everybody is dressed up so nicely, but it is hard to get 5 tired kids looking happy in one picture. Not to bad, but this was the first pose.
Here is a good one of Uncle Scott, Aunt Sarah, Sydney, Tyler, and Wyatt.
Here is our family. I wouldn't put my fingers down to get a good picture.
And then we were done and didn't want to sit still anymore. What can you expect from 5 kids ranging from 4 years to 2 months. Granpy we are proud of you for giving us a really good smile in this picture.
Angel Baby! Look I can fly.
When all the big kids were napping I got to stay up and help wrap the rest of the Christmas presents. Grammy and I are having a good conversation.
I am the best Christmas present, but I don't know if I need to be wrapped up. I sure did enjoy playing in the wrapping paper.
Time to get out of the wrapping paper and let mommy get busy wrapping presents before the big kids wake up.
After dinner, we had a lot of fun making a rice crispy train. Somehow Granpy ended up spearheading the forming and decorating of the train. He did a great job of helping us make a fun and festive train. Here we are forming our train with the rice crispy treats.
There was some rice crispy treat left over and Uncle Scott decided to try it. That sure looks good Uncle Scott.
How nice of Uncle Scott to give me a taste. What a cool Uncle.
We all got a little taste of the rice crispy treats. Yummy. My favorite a craft that you can eat.
I did a good job of decorating my train car with all different colors of frosting.
Aunt Helen helped me decorate my car train. It turned out really nice.
I decided to try some of the frosting. Lucky thing dad was there to encourage me on!
Wyatt decided to start eating his train car. Nobody will notice a couple of missing bites.
I am not sure who encouraged who, if Uncle Scott encouraged Wyatt to share or if Wyatt shared on his own.
Here is my train car all decorated. I even put a "M" on it so I would know that it was mine.
After our train was finished, we made some reindeer food. Each of us got to put handfuls of stuff into the bowl to feed the reindeer.
Then we went outside to sprinkle it on the grass, so the reindeer had something to eat while they were visiting. Wyatt thought that he was a reindeer and should eat the Cheerios that landed on the ground.
No comments:
Post a Comment