Monday, January 14, 2013

6 week giraffe pictue

December 6, 2012
Makayla was doing a little tummy time, so, I thought I would lay down and join her.
The idea behind tummy time is to build up my neck muscles, but I am usually so content to lay there on my tummy that my neck doesn't get a work out.
This day and age I wont let mommy take pictures of Makayla without getting a bunch with me also.  I should probably do my hair before I take more pictures.
When mommy brought out the giraffe to take Makayla's 6 week giraffe pictures, I was sure she was bringing out the giraffe for my 2 1/2 year giraffe picture.
Here I am at 2 1/2 years.  Boy, have I grown.
Maykayla at 6 weeks with the giraffe
Makayla at 2 weeks
Makayla at 6 weeks
McKenzie at 6 weeks!
Mom thought it would be fun to put in some pictures of McKenzie in at the same age with the same outfit.
Here are a couple with both of us with the giraffe.  

Mommy is trying to get the Christmas decorations up when she gets a chance.  Today she found her Precious Moments nativity set from when she was young.  I was excited to get to play with it.
I played and played with that set.  I now know who all the people who are in the Christmas story.  It defiantly helped me to understand that Christmas is all about celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus!
1

No comments:

Post a Comment