April 2, 2017
I got a new umbrella and a new bean bag chair from Grandpa and Grandma. I was pretty excited to get to play with them this morning.
We have taken Grandma and Grandpa to the East, West, and South, so, we thought we would head up North for today's adventure.
It was a nice and sunny day to go and explore Smith Rock State Park. We had fun in the back of Dad's truck while he went and got parking passes.
A sweet moment together.
We headed to the overlook to see the view. It was the perfect place to get some photos of us with Grandma and Grandpa.
Here we are with the view in the background.
We had Dad join in the picture with us.
It is always nice to get a family photo.
Mom had fun taking pictures of the landscape. Here is the view from the overlook.
Some more landscape photos of Smith Rock State Park.
Dad and I checked out the map to find a trail to take today.

I had fun climbing on the fence while Dad and McKenzie decided where to go.
A little closer up.
Mom had fun using filters to change the picture.
We are off to take the trail down to the bottom.
He did a great job of keeping me safe and making sure I didn't slip. It was fairly step in some parts.
Dad and I took the lead down the trail. We sure are adventurers today!
We made it to the bottom and found this big old tree to take a picture in front of.
We headed out to check out the river. It was pretty high from all the snow and rain we have gotten.
I found a rock that was perfect to sit on and have a drink of water.
We made it to the top! Thanks for hiking with me and encouraging me along!
We had a wonderful afternoon at Smith Rock enjoying the sun, family, and some of God's beautiful creation.
After hiking at Smith Rock we headed up to the Peter Skene Ogden State overlook. We thought we would check out the view.
I thought I would see what the view looked like through the arches.
On our way back home we stopped by the alpaca farm to feed the alpacas.
We sure do love to feed the alpacas and I think Grandma had fun feeding them too!
They are such cute little animals as long as they aren't spitting on you.
It sure tickles when they eat the food out of your hand.
They had a bunch of different colored alpacas.
We like the furry brown one. We is quite cute. I was excited to have her come and eat out of my hand.
I wasn't so sure about feeding the alpacas, so, Grandpa was showing me how to do it.
I got brave and finally put my hand out to let the alpaca eat the food.
This alpaca squeezed her head through the gate to get the food that Makayla dropped on the ground.
This one wanted to come home with us!
We are almost done with our bags of food!
A little bit left before we head for home and we found some alpacas who were still hungry.
I finally got the hang of feeding those alpacas.
Feeding them sure made me laugh and brought a smile to my face.
We sure had a fun time with Grandpa and Grandma here. It was so nice to have them visit! We look forward to them coming again and showing them more of the area we live in now.




























No comments:
Post a Comment