Monday, May 8, 2017

A sunny day at the park

April 10, 2017
It was a beautiful sunny day here and the perfect day to head to the park after school!
I love the zip line at this park.  I could play on it for hours!
Here are a series of photos of one of my runs on the zip line!





I made it to the end!  This is so much fun!
Here is an action video of me going.
I spent quite of bit of time on the zip line and enjoyed every minute of it!
I finally decided to try something else and headed to the saucer swing.
Mom pushed me really high and it was so much fun!
I'm ready to go again, as soon as, Makayla gets on!
We fit perfectly on the saucer and are ready to go high!
I am holding on tight and am ready to swing high!
Wow!  This is a fun and crazy ride!
That was fun, but it is time to get off and find another fun thing to play on!
We headed over to the toddler area for some reason and found this low swing that McKenzie pushed me on. 
I liked the low swing because it was easy to get on and off!
I did some crazy spinning in the spinning chair.  That chair sure does give you some vertigo!
A little break on the log before I do some more playing.
We found a double slide to race down.  Ready, set, go!
McKenzie took the early lead.  I wonder who will win?
McKenzie made it to the bottom first, but we both had fun so we will call it a tie!
I wanted to do some zip line before we headed home!
Look at me go! 
I am getting closer and closer to the end!
We sure had a fun time at the park today!  I can't wait until we go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment