Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Posing with painted nails

April 30, 2017
This afternoon we headed out back to paint our toenails and finger nails.  After mine had dried I was still sitting outside and I was posing just perfectly for mom to go and get her camera and take some pictures.
Here are some of the photos from my painted nails photo shoot!



My serious look.
I came outside to join the photo shoot, but didn't get into it as much because the sun was in my eyes.  Having blues eyes can be so hard sometimes!
We headed out front to hangout in Mom's new chairs.
I was a lot more willing to do a photo shoot when the sun wasn't in my eyes.


We fit in one chair and were able to get some photos together.

I wanted to do one more picture in McKenzie's chair.  We sure had fun taking pictures and painting our nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment