April 29, 2017
After our soccer games today we thought we would head and check out the C.R.O.P (Crooked River Open Pastures). CROP has different events and farmers markets at different farms in Crook County through out the spring and summer. Today was the first one and they were doing a goat jamboree.
Dad and I were hungry so we went and found some food while mom and McKenzie went and learned how to take care of a goat.
I learned all about how to care for a goat. I am ready to be a goat owner someday.
We headed over to see the baby goats!
Those baby goats are so cute!
We had fun watching those cute kids play!
They are so adorable when they are little.
I was trying to convince one of the baby goats to come over to the fence so I could pet it!
We ended up getting to go into the pen to play with the goats!
I am trying to catch this white and brown one to pet him or her!
I am getting closer, but he quickly climbed over the logs!
I am not so sure about catching a goat.
Come here little one! I just want to pet you!
Another little boy caught one and we headed over to pet it while it couldn't run away!
I finally caught up to the white and brown one and was able to pet him.
The mama goat and I had a good conversation about her letting me pet her baby!
I thought a good way to convince her would be to pet her and see that I meant no harm!
Success! I was able to catch a baby goat and pet it!
It was so sweet and fun to pet!
This baby goat was all white.
I was telling the Mama goat that Makayla wanted to pet one of her babies too and to not be afraid. I bet you didn't know that I am a goat whisper!
Yeah, the goat it going to stay there for me to pet it!
We had a fun time with the baby goats today!
No comments:
Post a Comment