Saturday, May 13, 2017

Easter

April 16, 2017
This Easter we got up made our resurrection breakfast rolls, finished the last resurrection advent egg, and then headed to church.  We had a fantastic time in Sunday school.  My favorite thing was the colored jelly beans we got with a paper that told what the color represented in telling the story of Jesus' Resurrection. 
After some lunch, mom and Dad gave us our Easter baskets to open.
I am excited to see what is in my basket.
I got so many fun things to check out.
Hey check this out!
Nothing more exciting than getting a science book and a subtraction workbook in your Easter basket.  To me those are fantastic things!  I love to learn.
We really love tape right now for some reason, so, for Easter we each got some Frozen tape to use however we wanted.  There is not much better than tape except for Frozen tape!
I got a little Lego bridge set in my Easter basket.  I figured the best person to help me would be a bridge engineer!  We were able to assemble the bridge and then play with it!
Brighton, her mom, and Grandma came over for an Easter egg hunt and dinner.  The adults hid the eggs in the back and the front while we played in the play room.  Then we read the story of the lady and the lost coin and she searched until she found it and celebrated with all her neighbors and friends.  After the story, we went out to find some lost coins that were hidden in the eggs. 
I went right to finding them!
Look at the egg I found with coins in it!
I had to crawl over the trampoline to get an egg on the far side!
I am having a great time looking for all the lost coins.
I found one hiding over by the shed.
My basket is getting pretty full, but I am sure there are a couple more out here to find.
I think we have found all of them back here.  Lets head to the front!
Dad helped me get an egg down from the tree that I spotted, but it was too tall for me to reach!
We had a very nice Easter and celebrating Jesus rising from the grave!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment