March 29, 2017
We were so excited to have Grandpa and Grandma come and visit us and see our new home! We had a fun day with them. We headed out to Prineville to show them where Dad works and out on the Ochoco National Forest to try and find some wild horses. Unfortunately, we didn't find any wild horses, but we still had a fun day.
That evening we did Christmas presents for them. I know what you are thinking, "Christmas was a long time ago". Well we sent them presents, but they got delivered to somebody else and never showed up. So we redid the gifts that we had sent, but this time mom wasn't going to risk it and mail them, so, we waited to hand deliver them! I had fun helping Grandma open her presents.

I had a great time helping Grandpa open his!
Then McKenzie and I got to open the Easter bags that they brought for us!!!!!
March 30, 2017
The next day we headed over to Sister's to check it out. We had a fun lunch at Three Creeks Brewery, which, is one of Dad'a favorite places to eat. After lunch we found a playground to play at. When we asked Makayla what her favorite part about Grandma and Grandpa's visit was she said, "playing at the park with them and then playing at the other park with them!' I sure do love to play and have people play with me!
It was a little chilly at the park today, but we still had fun playing!
April 31, 2017
The next day both Mom and Dad went to work and we had a fun day with Grandma and Grandpa. There is the coolest park here in Redmond that we thought would be the perfect place to go with them! I had a great time climbing up the rock wall!
Swinging on the saucer swing. The park really does bring me such joy!
We rode a mountain lion. Oh wait around here we rode a cougar!
We had a blast chasing Grandpa's shadow!
Grandpa pushed me high on the swing! Weee!
Took some spins in the spinning chair.
Took on a huge rock climbing wall!
I got a fun ride on Grandpa's shoulders. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for the fun day with you guys! We had a blast and will think of them every time we go back to the Sam Johnson park!
April 1, 2017
The next day we headed down to Klamath Falls to spend the day with Great Uncle Jeff. We had a nice time at lunch with him and then explored the area that he is living in down there. He took us to the park that they have there and of course we wanted to play.
We brought our scooters and did some scooting around!
Here I go! I am off!
I can get going pretty fast on my scooter now!
I am working on getting faster, but enjoy having a big kids scooter!
We went around back of Great Uncle Jeff's place to explore.
A picture of all of us before we headed back to Redmond.
It was sure nice to have the sun shining, but it made it hard to look at mom to get a good picture!
We rented a van, so, we could all go in one car together today. We had fun hanging out in the van.
It was a nice little day trip to get to go and see Great Uncle Jeff!
No comments:
Post a Comment