Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Strawberry baskets

April 3, 2017
We had a sunny day today, so, mom thought she would get out and do some much needed weeding.  I thought it would be the perfect day to do some driving.  I drove around our house while mom weeded the front yard. 
It was fun to get our Frozen jeep out again and go for a ride.  We were excited that it started up after a long winter!
We headed inside for some lunch.  I was one tired little pup and was not even able to hold my head up while I ate.  I sure had a good nap today!  It was just what I needed to refresh me and get me through the rest of the day.
A week or so ago we bough stuff to make strawberry hanging baskets.  This afternoon we finally got around to planting the strawberries!
I am excited to get to plant the strawberries.  I hope they grow and produce yummy strawberries!
We got all our baskets planted.  We even have the perfect stand to hang our strawberry baskets on.  The people who lived here before left it when they moved.  That works out well for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment