October 15, 2016
Collin and I have had a tradition of going to the pumpkin patch and getting our pictures taken together all dressed up, since, they came to visit during pumpkin patch time we thought we would find a local pumpkin patch and try it out.
One of the pumpkin patches is out in Terrebonne by Smith Rock State Park.
Uh oh, we are wanted. It is true we are very wanted!
We headed out to find just the right pumpkin.
What do you think of this big pumpkin.
I think they brought in pumpkins to make a pumpkin patch. The pumpkin patch is usually a ranch where they raise cattle .
Like I said this is a working cattle ranch. They had some calves just hanging out with the pumpkins and eating the grass.
It was sure fun to go to a pumpkin patch that you could pet animals at the same time.
We had to get a picture with all of us and the calf.
There we are all dressed up with our pumpkins and the calf.
It was fun to get to go see this pumpkin patch.
Our 2016 pumpkin patch picture. It was a little cold and windy out there.
A pumpkin patch picture with the calf. Maybe we should make him part of our family. I bet he couldn't jump the fence.
I am a pumpkin head.
I have my pumpkin and am ready to weigh it.
Here is the pumpkin I chose. I can even balance it on my head.
I found the perfect pumpkin bench.
I invited Makayla over to join me on my pumpkin bench. It was just the right size for the two of us.
I think I am ready to take this tractor for a hay ride.
The drive will be more fun if we go together.
We got on top of a huge hay pile. Check out those storm clouds behind us.
We all got up onto the hay bales for some photos.
We found a cow train to sit in for a photo.
Dad and I had fun swinging together on the little playground they had.
There were little piggies everywhere.
I was so excited to have Collin here to play with. I have missed him so much since we moved.
We headed into the barn to measure our pumpkins and pay for them!
Then we headed home for our next adventure with Collin and Sienna.
When we got home we put together and impromptu princess tea birthday party. In about thirty minutes with the birthday plates and decorations mom had on hand we were all ready for the princess birthday tea!
It was a lot of fun to get to celebrate my birthday early with some friend, since, this will be my one chance to have a friend birthday party.
We had three different types of tea that we got to try with some fruit, veggies, cheese, and princess goldfish crackers. Sounds like the perfect tea for me!
I had so much fun having Sienna here. I think that she is the greatest.
There were even some princess stickers boxes so we could decorate our place mats. This party really had it all for being put together in 30 minutes.
After we were done with our tea it was time for singing happy birthday.
For my first birthday dessert I got a pizookie! I sure do love pizookies!
I had a blast at my princess tea birthday party. It was so much fun having Collin, Sienna, and their mom and dad come and visit! We enjoyed getting to see them and hang out with them again. How we have missed the all!
No comments:
Post a Comment