Monday, November 14, 2016

Fall Leaves 2016

October 19, 2016
The leaves are falling around here and mom didn't want to miss out on the fall leaf pictures this year.  Our yard doesn't have enough to make a big pile in yet , but the park that is fairly close to our house had a bunch!
Mom decided to take us to the park today, since, it had been dry for a couple of days and was supposed to rain again soon.  We got on our scooter and bike and mom carried the rake to the park.
We had fun scooting and biking around the park while mom raked up this big bile for us to play in and of course take pictures in.
I had fun throwing the leaves all around.
Mom had me do some posing and not all playing.  After all this was part photo shoot part playing in the leaves.
We got in the pile of leaves together.
We sure had a fun playing in the leaves, maybe too much fun, since mom couldn't get us to look at her at the same time.
That is about as close as we got to both looking at mom.
It is my turn to take some photos!
Hmmmm, where should I go to sit down?
Yep this will work!
I had fun sitting and laying in the leaves.
It is raining leaves!
Do you think I am having a blast?
I just giggled and giggled and giggled when those leaves would fall on me!
I am buried in leaves.
A sweet pose for mom!
Our pile started to spread out, so, I thought I would rake it back into a pile.
When McKenzie was done raking I took a turn.
Ahhhhh!  Where did I go?
Not only are the leaves fun, but the rake is too!
Here I come ready to jump into the pile.
I hope these leaves help make my landing soft!
The leaves stuck to everything!
I had fun making it rain leaves.
Watch out there is a leaf downpour coming.
It is so nice to get to go out and enjoy nature.
Do I have any leaves on me?
I had fun riding the rake!
Not only is it fun to ride the rake, but it rakes up leaves at the same time!
We decided to ride the rake together around the park.
A couple more picture of me in the leaves!
I had fun posing for mom!
Last one mom and then it is back to playing.
I am off.
Just look at the excitement that something as simple as a pile of leaves can bring me.
Yeah!  This was a very fun and successful trip to the park to play in leaves.  We had a blast in the leaves, mom got some good pictures, and Makayla made a new friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment