October 25, 2016
Happy Birthday to me! The day is finally here! I have been planning and waiting and talking about this day for what seems like forever. After I tried to talk mom into going to the Black Bear again for my birthday for breakfast, she talked me into staying at home and making some scones and eggs. It worked out well because it gave me time to get some good playing in and planning my next birthday meal.
After we played and crafted all morning it was time for lunch, which, I had a picnic planned. We decided to head out to Cline Falls which is about 15 minutes from here.
I am 4 years old today!!!!!!!!!
When the movers were packing up our house, dad got all the stuff down from the attic. This fun picnic basket (that mom and dad got for a wedding present) has been hiding up in the attic never used before. I am sure if we knew about it it would have gotten used sooner. As soon as I saw it I started making plans for that picnic basket and here we are on my birthday finally (11 years and 4 months later) using that picnic basket per my request.
We packed a lot of yummy food in the basket. Granpy got a sandwich, but the rest of us got cheese and crackers, which, is one of my favorite lunches. I was pretty focused on getting to take out all the picnic food.
This birthday outing was Minion themed. Mom used the leftover Minion plates and napkins from my birthday party last year. The food is all out and we are ready to enjoy our picnic.
It was fun to get to pick out my cheese, crackers, fruits, and veggies that I wanted to eat.
Aunt Helen and I had a great time sitting next to eat other for lunch! The birthday picnic was a success and the picnic basket worked out perfectly!
After lunch we took a short hike to Cline Falls. There was sure a lot more water flowing down today then there was when we were here in August. Must be from all that rain we have gotten this October.
We came out to see Cline Falls this summer and play in the river and we thought that it would be a good place to take Grammy, Granpy, and Aunt Helen to see.
Now that looks like a happy birthday girl celebrating on her birthday.
That afternoon we decorated the dining room for a Paw Patrol birthday party! I sure do love Paw Patrol right now.
For my Paw Patrol birthday party I wanted to have a pizza party at Pizza Hut. Well our Pizza Hut you can't dine in, so, I decided that Granpy and I would go and get the pizza together from Pizza Hut and bring it back.
It wouldn't be a birthday party without balloons. This year I got a Frozen Balloon. The dollar store didn't have any Paw Patrol balloons.
We enjoyed our Pupperoni pizza party! Thank you Granpy for getting the pizza for my party!!! After the pizza it was time for presents!!!!! Which is definitely one of the highlights of my birthday. I do love to get presents.
Aunt Helen gave Mom a fish pitcher that gurgles when you pour the water out a couple of years ago. For my birthday this year she got me my own little mini fish gurgling pitcher. We love them and use them every time we have tea to cool it down with the water from our gurgling fish.
Even though it isn't my birthday I still got a some presents to open. Aunt Helen got me a yellow gurgling fish. I went and filled it up right away to see how it works.
It is the best to open presents! I wonder what I should open next.
This summer when we were homeless and we went to stay with Aunt Helen, she had the greatest corn holders that were shaped like Dachshunds. You put the front on one end of the corn and the back on the other end and used them to hold your corn while you ate it. I thought that they were the coolest thing and wanted corn on the cob every night we were there. When we finally moved into our house I told mom that I wanted some fun corn holders for my birthday and could I please tell Aunt Helen.
Well Aunt Helen came through and found me some pig corn holders and then to top it she got me a butter boy to use to put butter on my corn. I am not sure which one I thought was better, but they sure are fantastic. I wonder how many 4 year olds ask for corn holders for their birthday?
Mom and Dad got me a bunch of Paw Patrol toys for my birthday, since, I love Paw Patrol and I didn't have any Paw Patrol toys. I got a Chase mask, so, now when we play Paw Patrol I can look like Chase.
Hey look Chase came to my party. No wait that is just Daddy with the Chase mask on.
All the Paw Patrol stuff was by one get one free at Fred Meyer recently, so, I got a Marshall mask for Makayla's birthday. Now we are both able to be a Paw Patrol puppy when we play.
For my birthday I have been asking for all the same things that McKenzie got for her birthday. Well I got a lot of the same things at least the major things that I wanted that McKenzie got. One of the things was this two wheel light up scooter from Grammy and Granpy. Now McKenzie and I and go scooting together.
The other things that I really wanted that Kenzie got were roller skates (which Allie and her family sent me and I roll all around our house with them), and a horse for Reese (which Gramnda and Grandpa sent me and Reese loves to ride). It sure makes it easy shopping for me when all you have to do is duplicate what McKenzie got.
Some of the Paw Patrol toys that Mom, Dad, and McKenzie got me. Now I have them all and am ready to play!
I am sure a blessed little girl who got so many wonderful toys. I sure do feel very loved. The only thing that mom wished she got on video was when I opened the little outfit that Aunt Helen gave me and she told me they were "jeans". I instantly dropped them, got a very sad look on my face and said, "yuck, I hate jeans." It was pretty funny because Aunt Helen was teasing me since I had been talking about how the only thing I didn't want for my birthday was jeans because I do not like to wear jeans. When Aunt Helen explained to me they we jeggings which are like legging and I got excited about them! Then Aunt Helen redeemed herself with the next present which was a Barbie convertible for my Barbies that I love!
For my birthday dessert I wanted an ice cream pie. Even though we weren't having a friends birthday party mom still wanted my birthday "cake" to be fun, special, and fit with the theme. I was pretty excited about my dog food ice cream cake. It was the perfect dessert for a Paw Patrol birthday party!
Chase came to blow out the birthday candles!
A sweet sister birthday picture.
Happy Birthday to Makayala!
I tried to blow out my candles with the Chase mask on, but it was quite challenging.
It had to come off, so, I could get those candle blown out and then we could eat the ice cream pie!!!!!
Happy Birthday to you Makayla! We love you more than words can say and are so thankful for the sweet, loving, caring, fun, entertaining, inquisitive, and playful young lady you are become. We cant wait to watch and see you grow throughout this next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment