September 23, 2016
Tonight we headed over to Prineville for the National Pro Rodeo NW Champonionship.
We got all dresses up for the rodeo, grabbed our jackets, blankets, snacks, and hot tea. We wanted to stay warm for the rodeo. When got there we realized it was at the indoor arena and not the outdoor one, so, we over packed a little bit.
I was very excited to get to watch the rodeo.
I am very very very very excited to be at the rodeo.
The blankets came in handy because we could put them down and sit on them instead of the hard bleachers.
I am ready for the next rider to come out.
Mom found some cowboy boots on a very good clearance that she couldn't pass up. Mom and Dad gave them to me as an early birthday present, so, I would have cowboy boots to wear to the rodeo. I was very excited about having cowboy boots that fit again.
I really like to plan things out, especially when it come to food. So when mom and dad told us we were going to the Rodeo I started telling mom that we needed popcorn to eat while we watched. I was very excited to eat my popcorn and watch the rodeo.
We had a great time at the rodeo tonight!




No comments:
Post a Comment