Monday, November 7, 2016

Playing around the house

September 25, 2016
Our family room right now is full of empty boxes!!!!!  Dad thought he would tear some down and stuff paper in the rest to get ready for the people to come and take the boxes and packing paper away.
Of course we thought we would come and help him!
I climbed onto the mountain of flat boxes!
Hey look, I found a new bed to sleep on.
Daddy used me to smash down the paper, so, we could get more in.
My big pile of flat boxes didn't stay put very well and I ended up sliding some.
I wanted to get in on the paper stomping fun!
There you go!  If we work together we will get it really stomped down.  We sure had fun playing with the boxes!

September 26, 2016
I have been asking mom when we can fill up the water table and play with it.  Today was finally a warm enough day and we had the time, so, she headed out to clean it and fill it up.
We had fun splashing around!
I think McKenzie might be getting a little too tall for the water table, but that didn't stop her from having a great time playing at it with me.
She figured out a way to make it work, so, she could get down to the water and play!
Thanks mom for filling up the table!  I had a great time getting soaked!

No comments:

Post a Comment