September 29, 2016
Mom had her camera with her for some reason while we waited in the carpool lane to pick up McKenzie from school, so, she thought she would get a couple of pictures of me and play with her camera while we waited.
I have one very important job that I like to do. I get to hold the sign up out of my window that says who we are picking up. I do a very good job and have a 100% rating of successfully getting McKenzie everytime.
Tonight they had a parents night or and open house. There was an offical name for it, but mom doesn't remember. We packed up a dinner and headed out to have a picnic dinner before we headed inside to my classroom and other places in the building.
Ms. Jinings had a fun little scavenger hunt set up to have us kids show our parents around. On of the places was to show them where you sit at carpet time. I was being to shy to sit down on my spot like I would do during class time, so, Makayla jumped in and did it for me,
We headed to the gym to meet my PE teacher and then we headed to the music room. In the music room we met my music teacher and she had out some of the instruments that we have been playing during music class. We were allowed to try them out. McKenzie was a little shy about playing them at first, but not me! I jumped right in and started playing that drum.
After I saw how much fun my sister was having I joined right in the fun!
I had to try out all the instruments while I was there!
Nothing like the cowbell.
Some jingle bells. Music class is sure a highlight of my week!
After music class we stopped in the cafeteria for a frozen treat. I had a messy fudge sickle.
I got a yummy fudge sickle too!
My good little buddy Kira from my class was in the cafeteria, so, we went and sat with her while we enjoyed our frozen treats!
We headed outside to go to our car and there was the most beautiful sunset tonight. Mom had to stop and get some pictures before we headed home.
She got me to join in the sunset pictures.
It got more and more colorful while we were out there watching it!
We headed out into the grassy field to get some more photos.
There we go with a closer up one!
I sure hope that they have a lot of sunsets like this here in Redmond!
Then I started to get silly with my posing!
You can kind of see the three sisters peeking out.
We sure had fun running around and posing while we enjoyed the sunset!
The cool clouds when you looked the other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment