Saturday, November 12, 2016

Collin and Sienna came to visit!!!!!!!!!!

October 14, 2016
We could not have been more excited to learn that Collin and Sienna (and their mom and dad) were coming to visit us for a long weekend.  We have missed our friends so much since we moved and this was a wonderful time to get to catch up and have some fun playing with them.
Friday morning we took to the stairs and turned them into an airplane.  The passengers were every single stuffed animal that we owned.  We lined them up on all of the stairs.  Then we (mainly Sienna) made individual plane tickets for each of them.  We also had a great time putting on shows, which, mom should have taken video of, but for some reason didn't.
Unfortunately the weather wasn't the greatest while they were here.  There was a huge storm along the coast of Washington, Oregon, and Northern California that brought in heavy winds, rain, and cooler weather.  It wasn't supposed to rain for a little while, so, we thought we would bundle up and take them to this really fun park they built in Redmond call the Sam Johnson Park.  
We had a great time running around and trying all the playground equipment out, but probably the favorite thing at the park was the zip line.  They have both a chair to ride in and a rope swing.  We had a blast going again and again and again.
Collin's Dad, Ryan, was the best at pushing us really really fast.  Here Collin is zoom back to us.
Alright Makayla are you ready for your ride!
Hold on tight McKenzie!
Back to the chair.
I love the zip line and I love to go fast on it.
By the look on my face I think this has to be one of my favorite parks ever.  Especially this time, since we have friends to play with.
Such joy!
I think Sienna was a big fan of the zip line too!
I am ready to go!  Okay mom give me a big push!
Here I am on my way back!
We had fun racing to see who would go faster, the chair or the rope.  I think Sienna won this time!
I headed out to do a little swinging.  If I swing on my tummy then I can get on and go by myself.  
Collin and I had fun swinging on our tummies together!
Here is a couple of pictures so you can get a little bit better of an idea of what the whole zip line is like.
I am coming in for a landing.
This saucer swing was also a really big hit.
Collin and I had fun swinging really high on the saucer.  
We sat up so we could hold on a little better.
It was time for Sienna and I to have a turn together on the saucer.
Look at how high we are going!
We had fun spinning together.
I found a different spinning one!  We had the best day playing and playing and playing with our friends.  WE were so happy, overjoyed, thrilled, excited to have them come and get to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment