March 20, 2016
This morning we tired on our different Easter dresses to see which ones we wanted to wear on Easter and what we would wear today for Palm Sunday.
I chose to wear a pink dress today for Palm Sunday. Mom took some pictures of us in our fancy dresses after we got home from church.
I thought it would be fun to take pictures of mom taking pictures of me!
Makayla didn't really want her picture taken, so, I stood in front of her and had my picture taken again.
I didn't want to stand up and have my picture taken so mom took some pictures of me anyway. She was going to try and get a picture later, but I changed my dress before she got a chance. I guess I will have to wear it again sometime.
There we go at least she got a smile out of me.
I on the other hand was excited to smile for the camera and wanted a picture taken with me and Mom. We had a nice day celebrating the King of kings on Palm Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment