February 13, 2016
Today is my last day of basketball. I have had a lot of fun playing. I think I am even getting a little better.
It was fun to watch how the four of us would migrate to each other so we could be together.
Working on my shot.
A little "D".
Cheering for a basket that was made by one of my team members.
I have my hands up and am ready to defend something!
I was so excited to get to go after the basketball.
I got a pass. Those were the two times I actually touched the ball.
At the end we got a certificate, some water, and a granola bar. I was pretty excited about that.
They had us pose for a group photo.
Then we tried to get a photo of the four of us. We got Collin and Noah in, but not Isaiah.
This time we rounded up Noah and Isaiah, but not Collin.
We finally got all four of us buddies together!
Navaeh and I wanted in on the picture taking fun.
We had fun being silly for the camera.
A little hide and seek behind the chairs.
Look you found me!
Mom wanted to get a picture of me with a basketball before we headed out.
A sweet one of Isaiah and I. I sure had a lot of fun playing basketball with my friends these last couple of weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment