Sunday, March 20, 2016

valley christian fellowship tea

March 5, 2016
We are so excited because today we are having a tea party at church.  Mom headed to the church early to help get all the food ready, so, when it was tea time Dad brought us all dressed and ready for the fun.
Allie and I found a table so we could sit together.
The first thing we did at the tea party was to make these crown wreaths. 
What do you think of mine!
Isn't it sweet on me!
I was so excited about having some tea in my tea cup at the party.  People from our church were so wonderful and they donated tea cups, so, that we would all have a real tea cup to drink out of and take home!
I got an extra special one.  Mrs. Shanna, who happens to have all boys and is my BSF teacher this year, found a special tea cup just for me that had blue flowers on it.  She gave it to me at BSF on Wednesday and I have been using it everyday since I got it.
The tea was still a little hot so I had to blow on it to cool it down.
It is so fun to sip tea at the tea party!
After we had a little tea and waited for the food line to get smaller we headed to get some lunch! 
We had fun eating and drinking tea at our table.
After lunch Shelley did a fantastic job of reading us a wonderful story about God creating us just way that we are.  We were riveted for the whole story and sat there so quietly and still for the entire time.
After the story it was time for some more tea with dessert.
I think I had three or four cups.  Don't worry it was herbal, so, my growth wont be stunted.
This cup was a little hot too!
Tea and a mini cupcake you can't beat that.
Here is a good picture of me with my tea cup.
I finished my cupcake right up!  It was sure yummy!
I choose a pretty pink flowered tea cup and matching saucer.
If only I had my pinkies up!
Shiloh and I had fun picking up Makayla and giving her a hug.
They had an area set up for picture taking.  We thought we would take advantage of it.  
Kerrie used mom's camera and took a bunch of photos to get a couple of good ones of us.  
Then we sat down together and rewarded mom with a sweet sister moment!
We just kept giving her smiles.
And more smiles!
We got Allie to join in with us for a picture!
Another cute Allie and McKenzie picture to add to our collection!
When the tea was done we hung out while mom and dad helped clean the church up!
I had fun hanging out with Isaac while he ate some lunch!  We had a good time together!
I was excited to get to take home a purple tulip from one of the table decorations.
We sure a fun time at the tea!  It was a huge success and everybody seemed to have a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment