Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Indian days of winter!

February 8, 2016
Usually we have a week in January that is so nice and warm and sunny.  Well this January it pretty much rained everyday.  However when February came along with it came some beautiful sunny days!  It was the perfect day to enjoy the sunshine.  I had the day off of school for Presidents Day, so, we headed to the park to meet up with some friends.  
I wanted to do a little spinning.  Mom twirled me a round for a little bit and then had to get some photos.
Hold on tight!  I am going around again.
Look one hand!  I had fun getting dizzy!
We meet up with some friends that are in mom's BSF group.  Ally and I had a blast playing with each other.  We took on the big slide together.
It was a nice day to hang around.
It was fun to bounce up and down.
I love the park.
Ally and I had fun going up and down.
While we were there Collin and Isaiah showed up.  We all got on the tire swing for a ride.
It was fun to swing around and around.
I enjoyed getting to play with so many friends at the park.
It was great to get to play with some new friends.  We had such a great time together.
We really like to play school in the bushes for some reason.  We had a nice time at the park.

February 10, 2016
It was another beautiful day in Redding, so, we thought we would take a picnic lunch and head to the park by McKenzie's preschool.  We had fun swinging.
I made some great faces for mom while she pushed me on the swing.




It was so nice to get to enjoy some more time in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment