February 25, 2016
Today after pre-k we headed over to Turtle Bay to play and have lunch! We thought we would check out the Peanut's exhibit they have here right now. We headed straight into Snoopy's dog house to check it out.
I found Snoopy inside his dog house.
Allie and her Mom came to Turtle Bay with us. All three of us were able to fit into Snoopy's dog house with him!


Turtle Bay is under construction right now, so, you have to take the back way down into the park. They have workers who sit and make sure people have their wrist bands on to get in. While they have been sitting there they have started creating different shelters and other things. We thought we would go and check out one of the shelters.
They had these three stumps in front of the magpie's cage. We hopped up, put our feet up, and relaxed while we watched them!
Mom had us turn around to get a picture of on the stumps!
On our way out the Parrot playhouse was a must stop. I had fun feeding the birds again!
I was excited to get to feed the birds today. I heard the other day how much fun it was when McKenzie got to do it that I kept asking when I would get to. The lady filled up my cup and I didn't even flinch when the birds came. In fact I did such a great job that when a bird landed on my head I didn't even flinch.
Mom wanted to get my picture, but I wanted to watch the birds eat!
It was fun to feed the birds together!
I am one brave little girl! I loved feeding these birds and can't wait to feed them again another day. It was a fun trip to Turtle Bay!










No comments:
Post a Comment