Saturday, March 12, 2016

Field trip and then to the park!

February 24, 2016
 Instead of school today we headed to the grocery store for a field trip.  It was fun to catch up with friends while we waited for the tour to start.  
 Hallie, Allie, Kennedy and I have a great time playing together! 
 We did this field trip last year and it is a big hit probably because we get to eat our way through the grocery store.  The first stop was the produce isle.  We got to choose between a banana or an apple.  I choose a banana!
 As we moved along we got to choose a piece of candy from the bulk foods and watch peanuts be crushed into peanut butter.  We stopped at the deli and meat counter for a little bit.  First up was trying some cheese!  
 Yes, please to some cheese!
 I was sure excited about the cheese and wanted to tell Allie all about it. 
 We also got to try a potato wedge.  It was all yummy in my book!
 Us girls and Noah found each other again while we waited to head to the next stop.
 They brought out a cow liver and heart.  I guess you can buy them and people actually do.  A lot of those people use it as dog food.  I thinking we are going to pass on the beef liver and heart. 
 Next up we headed into the freezing cold freezer.  It was so cold in there.  Brrrrrrrrrr. 
 I snuggled up to try to stay warm, but we headed out pretty quickly.
 The loading dock was the next place on our tour.  I was not so sure about going into the back of the truck.
 I slowly went into the back of the truck.  As we were back there I was really concerned.  Mom finally figured out that I was afraid that the truck would start up and take off with us inside.   
 After mom reassured me that the truck wasn't even hooked up and it would not take off with us inside I decided to join my friends and have a great time in the truck. 
 The refrigerator was cool, but not as bad as the freezer.  We got a picture with Hallie and her mom. 
 One of just mom and I having fun on the field trip.   
 The last place on the tour was the bakery.  She showed us how she made roses with frosting.   
 At the end they had us do a little pizza dance where we shouted pizza at the end.  It was fun and the best part of it was it earned us pizza! 
 We got our pizza and headed to a bench outside to sit and eat it up.
 It was sure nice to eat some pizza with friends.   
 After we finished our pizza we played for a little bit.  We had fun posing on the bike rack together!  It was sure a fun field trip again this year. 
 While mom was at the field trip I still went to BSF, since, I was not allowed on the field trip.  After mom and McKenzie picked me up we headed to the park to meet up with some of the ladies and their kids from Mom's BSF group to play, eat, and fellowship.
 I was quite full of faces for mom.  Look at my talent.  I worked hard to be able to get my tongue to touch my nose.
 My very excited face. 
 I went to have lunch with some of the little girls.  My lunch was very exciting! 
 I did a little swinging! 
 Got on the tire swing for a fun ride.
 I had fun in the baby swing.
 For some reason on some days I do not want to be in a big swing and will only swing in a baby swing, other days I am okay with the big swing.  Who knows? 
 Look at me I am riding a bumble bee. 
 I had fun climbing up the steps. 
 Then I jumped off from the top! 
I had fun climbing the steps too.  It was a beautiful day at the park and a great day to get to hang out with some BSF friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment