Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Shiloh's 6th art birthday party

March 21, 2016
 Today we headed to celebrate Shiloh's 6th birthday.  She had an art party at her house.  
 We started out by painting the letter that our name starts with.  I choose green because it is one of my favorite colors right now.
 I had been asking mom all morning if I could paint and she said maybe later, so, I was pretty thrilled to get to paint at the party.
 I chose pink!  I sure do love the color pink.  I concentrated hard to make sure the whole letter got painted. 
 Shiloh and I had a great time painting by each other. 
 After lunch, we drew a picture on our bag.  I was pretty excited about my picture.  Mom was even able to tell what some of the drawing was, which is pretty exciting. 
 I drew a picture of a girl with a tree and flower on a sunny day.
 We got to design our own cupcake and then create it.  I had fun decorating my cupcake with lots of different types of yummy sprinkles.
 I had a blast decorating my cupcake!
 We sang happy birthday to Shiloh. 
 Then I got to work on my masterpiece.
 Looking good so far!
 I think our cupcakes are almost finished and ready to eat.
 Here is my finished cupcake.
 I went right to licking the frosting off my cupcake like normal! 
 This cupcake is so sweet and delicious. 
 After we finished our cupcakes we decorated our letters with some bling. 
 I had fun getting the jewels off and using them to decorate my M.
 I really wanted mine to shimmer, so, I used a lot of jewels.
 David and I had fun decorating our letters together. 
 Here is my finished M! 
Here is my finished M.  We had a lot of fun at Shiloh's art party.  Happy Birthday Shiloh.

No comments:

Post a Comment