February 7, 2016
We were so excited for the Bronco's to make it to the Superbowl this year. We all got dressed in our Bronco clothes and snuggled up under Daddy's Bronco blanket for some pre-superbowl pictures. McKenzie got Katelyn dressed in her Bronco shirt, so, I need one for Reese. Lucky thing mom still had one of my onsie's that I had when I was a newborn. She cut off the bottom and Reese was able to fit in with the rest of us.
We didn't stay snuggled up under the blanket to watch the game. Dad headed over to Collin's house to watch the game with some guys and Collin, Sienna, and Shelley came over to our house to watch the game and play. We had fun playing and watching some of the game! Go Bronco's! We were excited that they won the Superbowl.

No comments:
Post a Comment