Wednesday, September 2, 2015

VBS parents night!

July 31, 2015
On Friday night at the end of VBS, they do a parents night at our church.  That way the parents can see what we have been doing all week long.  We start off by all going up on stage to sing the songs that we have learned through out the week!  I was excited to go up onto the stage and sing, Makayla on the other hand, decided she was not so excited to go up onto the stage.  
The face only got sadder and sadder as I told mom I didn't want to be up there.  Don't worry, mom didn't make me stay!
It was so fun to get to be on stage and sing!
All the songs had motions that went with them.  It was fun to get to do the motions too.  
The battery on mom's camera died, so, she had to start using her phone and the pictures weren't as clear.  That face is a lot better.  I got over being sad very quickly once I was off the stage and with my mom!
I had fun worshiping and singing the song in mom's lap.  
This is what I thought of the volume of the music.  
We love the music at VBS.  Every year we buy the songs, so, we can learn them.  Then we ask mom all year long to play them when we are driving in the car.  
It was so great to get to catch up with Marie this week!
How is my smile?  That is a little intense and a little crazy!
There we go that is better!
This is Mr. Donnie!  He does an amazing job teaching the 2's and 3's class for VBS.  I had a lot of fun in his class.  Can't you tell by the look on my face!?!
Afterwards, they do a pie social and baptism.  We had fun hanging out and playing with friends.  It was another fantastic VBS this year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment