August 23, 2015
We found this apple that feel off our apple tree and I wanted to try it. I can't wait for the apples to ripen up, so, we can pick them all and eat them!
I wanted an apple too. We will see if they are ready yet or not!
Peek-a-boo.
I got my cape and my water and I am one happy girl!
We thought we would find our bronco clothes from last year to see if they fit.
We are all ready for the football season to start.
Pre-K starts in a couple of days and you get to decorate your own tote to take with you everyday. The other day, we headed to Michael's to find stuff to decorate my tote with. As we were driving, I told mom that I wanted to draw a picture and then glue it onto the tote. Well, mom started think about how we could make it possible to get a picture I drew on my black tote and have it stay on there and looking nice all year long.
Mom came up with an idea to draw the picture on a printable iron on and then iron it onto a piece of fabric and then she would sew it onto my tote. I had a lot of fun drawing my picture! It ended up working out great and we will have to show you the end result later!
Mom washed my new sheets today, so, I would be able to use my new bed set tonight. I am so excited to be sleeping with butterflies!
Makayla thought that my bed looked so much fun that she wanted to sleep with me tonight!
Do you think we would get much sleeping done?
Probably not, but at least we can have fun together until it is bed time!
I need a good nights rest, so, we can go meet my teacher in the morning!















No comments:
Post a Comment