Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Playing at the park!

August 11, 2015
Today there was a chance of rain as the morning went on, so, we thought we would head to the park while it wasn't raining and play around for a little bit.  We tried to feed the ducks in the pond with the popcorn we had, but I guess they don't like popcorn or maybe it is just these ones.  
We then walked over to play on the steamboat playground.
I climbed up the chain ladder to get to the slide!
Grandma helped me climb up the chain to get to the slide!
Should I go down or not?
Here I come.  I am almost to big for this tunnel slide!
There was a zip line.  Grandma helped me reach the bar and then get to the other side.  
I wanted to try it too, so Grandma help me across.
We took the bike/river trail to a different playground and played on that playground for awhile.  I was quite excited to get to swing!
Aunt Aubrey met us on her lunch break and we had fun swinging together.  
I wanted to play on the play structure.  I headed right over to try out all the slides.  
I needed a little time to hang out before I headed down.  
I decided that I wanted to swing!
The suspension bridge is always such a fun place to jump!
Grandma brought her parachute to play with at the park!
It started to rain, so, we figured it was time to head back to Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Grandma brought her big umbrella to keep us dry!
We had fun walking under the umbrella to stay dry on our way to the car.  
That evening Grandma and Grandpa took us to try a new BBQ place in town.  I sure loved the ribs!

No comments:

Post a Comment