Friday, September 25, 2015

The cats away the mice with play!


 We love to match each other and we love to match our dolls.  I asked Grammy if she would make me an outfit, so that, Belle and I could match.  
Grammy went above and beyond and made me a dress and then she made matching ones for Belle, Makayla, Katie, and Rebecca. She even quickly made one for Katelyn when she found out I was getting her for my birthday!
Thanks Grammy!  We have sure enjoyed our matching dresses!
Dad is out of town in Prineville this week and mom had to work a couple of days, because, she was really busy at work, so, Grammy and Granpy came to help out while mom was working.  We had fun hanging out while we got ready to head out. 
We had a fun morning of reading books!
I didn't really want to sit and take a picture for Grammy.
We had fun looking at a sticker animal book with Grammy.
It was sure a fun day with Grammy and Granpy.
As a thank you for watching us girls while mom was at work, she took us all out to dinner.  We headed to the airport for some Chinese food.  
We love to go to the airport, so, we were excited when we decided to head there.
I can't wait for my food to come!
I would hate to sit still while I waited for my food!
We love to play airport with Granpy when he comes to visit us, so, it only seems fitting that we would take him to the real airport to get some food!
This time when he came, we expanded the game of airport to include airplane too. 
Granpy is so excited that Makayla is getting in on playing airport to.  We had fun at dinner with him. 
We love eating with chop sticks when we eat at the airport.
This cape has been come a must wear for me.  I take it off when I go to bed or leave the house, but then I put it back on as soon as I wake up or get home.
I am sure enjoying my peanut butter waffle for breakfast.
This Saturday is my first soccer game.  I am glad that Grammy and Granpy could come and watch me play.
Here I am running to the ball.
I am excited to have a lot of friends on my team this year.  Collin is on my team again and Allison is playing with us this time.  Plus, there are two other boys from my preschool class on the team.  We are having a fun time playing together.
Mom is coaching our team again this fall.
Here we are ready to kick off.  We had a fun game!
Grammy tried to get a picture of me while we watched McKenzie play soccer.
We headed home after the game and first things first was to put my cape on!
I found my cape to wear while I made a card.
Yesterday, Grammy and Granpy took us to Target to look for some new sheets for my bed, since, I am down to one set.  While we were there, we found this cute butterfly comforter in a bag set for my bed.  Mom had planned on making me a quilt for my bed, but lets be realistic since we all know it wasn't going to happen,
I was very excited about putting it on my bed and see what it looks like!  I love it!
Makayla wanted to try out the comforter with me and we had fun posing on my new comforter!
Thanks Grammy and Granpy for everything.  We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment