August 26, 2015
This year, I get to go to preschool five days a week, so, I don't have a day off in between days. We had to get up and get ready again this morning! I found another cute outfit to wear that happens to match my sign again today!
So, I had mom take some indoor pictures of my second day of Pre-K!
I got all the poses. Don't worry, we wont take pictures with the Pre-K sign everyday I go to school!
I got ready and then decided that I wanted to be a princess today with my cape and my tiara! Once I was all dressed up, I headed over to play with my princess dolls!
Even a princess has to eat!
I did a great job of giving mom some good smiles and looking at the camera!
I am excited to have another morning with mom to myself!
Well the good smiles can't last for forever and the cheesy one has to make an appearance!
I had to take my cape off and leave it at home, but don't worry I found my sunglasses and am able to accessorise with them! I still love to wear my sunglasses upside down instead of right side up!
I thought I would be silly like my sister and wear my sunglasses upside as we headed to school!










No comments:
Post a Comment