August 13, 2015
Dad wanted to head out to Pearl Lake to check it out and do a little fishing while we were in Steamboat. Today, seemed like a good day to do that, since, it wasn't supposed to rain. We took out a yummy picnic lunch.
We love picnics and the lake!
Aunt Aubrey took the day off work today to spend with us!
I can't wait to eat my lunch and get to go play in the lake.
After lunch, we walked down to the lake to see how the water felt. We brought down the water squirters that Grandma had for us to use!
The water was warm enough, so, we got our swim suits on and are ready to get wet!
We went to hang our feet off the edge of the dock!
It was fun to swing our feet in the water!
Is is time to go in?
We headed toward Grandma where it was shallow and we could get in.
I had a lot of fun squirting water!
Look at how far that water squirted.
Can you tell I love the lake!?!
We headed over the the picnic tables and put our robes on to warm up. We got out our Spot it game and played while we warmed up and Daddy and Aunt Aubrey fished.
It was sure a pretty mountain lake.
I found my way up onto the table.
We had fun running around back and forth, while, we packed up.
Mom had fun taking pictures of the beautiful Colorado landscape while Dad drove home. Here are some pictures she got as they drove along. It was a nice and quiet car, since, we were in Grandma's car with her and Aunt Aubrey!
There is a little country store on your way out to Pearl Lake that is called the Clark store. They have ice cream out on the back deck during the summer. We made a stop on our way home to enjoy some. Dad and I are waiting for them to take our order.
Makayla and I got to share a cone of bubble gum ice cream, It was sure yummy and it turned our tongues blue!
We had a fun adventure at the lake today!
One more picture from the rest of the way home!



No comments:
Post a Comment