June 28, 2015
Prinvelle was having there rodeo this weekend, so, it was a pretty big weekend there. We went Sunday for the last day!
Daddy and I were ready to for a good show!
Our hotel has a popcorn machine in the lobby and we love popcorn, so, mom gave us each a bag to have at the rodeo!
Nothing like watching a good show and eating popcorn!
It was fun to watch all the horses and bulls!
At this rodeo they had different Rodeo queens from rodeos all around this area. It was really cool becuase the rodeo queens came into the grand stands to meet people and give out autographs. I lucked out be this Queen came right up to me and started talking to me! Mom wanted to get a picture of me with her and I got her autograph. It was just like being in Disneyland again, well almost!
I found out that McKenzie got to meet and take a picture with the rodeo queen and I wanted to meet her too. Mom took me to stand in line to meet her and get my picture taken!
It was a hot one in Prineville this week, so, we were glad when the grand stands were shaded. It made it a lot more fun to watch the rodeo!
I posed for mom while we waited for the next event!
I had fun playing with Daddy's hat while I watched!
It was a fun family afternoon at the rodeo!







No comments:
Post a Comment