June 3, 2015
The blueberries are ripe and ready to be picked, so, we headed down to pick a couple of buckets full! I was the biggest help in picking! I helped myself to as many blueberries that I could eat! I plopped down and went to work on the bucket!
This is the first time that Daddy came with us to pick blueberries! It was sure fun to have him there and nice to have another picker! He showed me which ones to pick to put in my bucket.
The blueberries were huge and sure yummy! Look at this big one!
For some reason McKenzie didn't really get into the pictures this time. Mom tired to get a picture of the two of us, but the sun was in our eyes, so, we weren't going for it!
We got our two buckets picked and are ready to go pay for our blueberries!
When we got to the car, mom gave us wipes to wipe our hands with before we got into the car!
Well we got most of the blue off our hands! It was another fun year picking blueberries! Can't wait to eat them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment