May 30, 2015
Grandma and Grandpa came out to visit me for my birthday. I am excited to be going to the beach for my birthday! Since, on my birthday we will be at the coast and not a home, I got to open my gift from Grandma and Grandpa. I wonder what it could be? Makayla thought it was a jeep, since, the last time we opened a gift in a sheet that is what it was.
This time it was a new bike for me! Yesterday, Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy, and I went bike shopping to see what would work for me. I choose this new frozen bike!
My old bike was too small for me, so, it was time for an upgrade! This one looks like it will do just fine! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the new bike!
I wanted to try out McKenzie's new bike, so, Grandpa helped me out!
Daddy and Grandpa went ahead of us to go out fishing, so, us girls found a way to have fun without them. When we got to Trinidad, we headed to lunch out on the pier!
After lunch, we headed down to Trinidad County Beach to play while we waited for the guys!
We found this drift wood bench, which, was a perfect place for a photo op!
I couldn't wait to get my hands and feet in the sand!
There was some sand grass that we went and explored!
We had a great time playing in the sand. We built and dug and had a blast!
Here is our sand castle that Grandma and I built. Makayla and mom built one, but Makayla liked to step on the tower and smash it as soon as it was made!
I don't know what it is about sand, but we just love to play in it!
We rolled right down into it!
After we played in the sand, we headed off to explore the beach! Look at me climbing through this rock like a big girl!
I made it to the other end!
Then I slide down the wall!
A perfect rock bench for us!
We like to make sand angels!
Even the bright sun in our eyes, didn't take the smiles off our faces!
So sweet!
And silly!
We crawled along on the beach like lions!
We had fun spinning and twirling around!
We decided to head back toward our stuff and pack up!
So silly!
And sweet!
The guys called us and said they were back. We went over to catch up with the guys and see how they did. They got lots of crab for us to eat! I wasn't so sure about touching it at first!
I got brave enough to hold the crab! I am really not so sure about this. I hope it doesn't pinch me!
There we go! I am one brave girl and ready to eat this guy for dinner! Makayla decided that she didn't want to touch the crab.
We headed down to the boat that the guys went out fishing on to find out what they caught!
They had a good day out fishing and brought back a lot of fish and crab for us to eat!
Dad grabbed the two garbage bags full of crab and we headed up to the car!
Grandma helped me walk on the curb! I love to walk on anything that is like a balance beam!
We headed to our condo that over looked the bay. Grandpa and I had a great time checking out the view and relaxing in the chairs!
It sure has been fun to be a four year old, but I can't wait to turn five tomorrow!










No comments:
Post a Comment