Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Prineville, OR

June 27, 2015
 Today, we are headed to Prineville, OR to visit Daddy for the week.  Daddy took a detail in Prineville for a couple of months this summer and we wanted to see where he is spending part of his time.  On the way there we got to watch movies on our DVD players.  Katelyn and Belle had a great time watching the movie with me!
 We made it to Prineville and thought we would go check out the town.  We ended up at a park along the river.  I had fun on the tire swing.   
 Daddy pushed us on the tire swing!
 I had fun sliding down the little slide! 
 Then I went to take on the big slide!  
 McKenzie made the little slide look so fun that I thought I would give it a try! 
 I wasn't so sure about going down the big slide by myself, so, McKenzie came up to go down with me!  She was so thoughtful to me!
 We had fun going down together!  It was a fun time at the park!

 June 28, 2015
 The next day, we went for a swim in the hotel swimming pool!  We were excited to get to swim with Daddy! 
 I wanted to show him all that I learned at swim lessons.  I showed him how well I can float on my back!
 I had fun playing on the stairs while mom took pictures and Dad watched McKenzie swim!
 The water was a little cold at first!
 Here I am swimming by myself out to Dad!  
 I had a great time swimming, with help, from one side of the pool to the next and than climbing up the ladder to repeat it all over again!
 It was sure nice to be able to swim in the pool with dad and of course mom too!

No comments:

Post a Comment