July 1, 2015
For today's adventure we took the Crooked River Scenic Byway down to the dam. We stopped along the way to enjoy the river and let Scout run around a little bit!
I put in some pictures of the scenic drive for those of you who are interested in what it looks like around Prineville.
We got our swimsuits on and headed into the Prineville Reservoir!
I of course got right in!
I was a little more hesitant about getting in than my sister!
I posed for a sweet picture as I worked my way in!
Here I come mom!
I love to swim in the water like a fish!
I got up to my knees and that was plenty to make me smile!
Some pictures from around Prineville Reservoir. Just to give case you are curious on what it looks like there!
We had another fun morning out exploring!
No comments:
Post a Comment