Saturday, July 4, 2015

Biking and breakfast on our last days with Grandma and Grandpa

June 1, 2015
We headed back home from the Ocean today!  While mom made fish tacos and crab cakes for dinner with the fish and crab the guys caught, we headed outside to play and blow bubbles!
After a yummy dinner, I wanted to go out and try my new bike!  My other bike never had training wheels on it, so, I wanted to see what it was like to ride with training wheels, since, this bike came with them!
It was a lot of fun riding my bike!  I can't wait till I get it all figured out and can go really fast!  Grandma and grandpa even got me a new frozen helmet to match my bike!  How fun is that!
I wanted to get out and ride my bike too!  Mom and I hung out while they went with McKenzie and I rewarded her with lot of good pictures of me!
So cute!
Too many cute ones to choose from!  I am starting to get my balance bike and am going a little bit faster now.  I still have some work to do before I get to try the pedal bike!
That night I wanted to wear my new frozen night gown to bed!

June 2, 2015
Grandma and Grandpa are headed back to Colorado today and wanted to go out to the Black Bear Diner for breakfast before they headed out!  I wanted to take a doll to breakfast with me just like McKenzie.  I found my barbie to take!
We got a corner booth and had fun coloring while we waited for our food!
I wanted to bring Katelyn to breakfast with us, so, she wouldn't miss out on any of the fun!
We all huddled up close to grandma and grandpa for a photo!
I thought the orange smile was pretty silly!
I wanted a picture of Katelyn and me on the bench by the bear!
While we were posing, mom got Dad and Makayla to join in!
Then one with Grandma and Grandpa
Then one last one with all of us!  Thanks for coming out and visiting us Grandma and Grandpa!  We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment