January 29, 2013
I have been working really hard on building my neck muscles and getting my head up there.
I really like to lick and taste everything. My tongue is out an awful lot. I hear it is a sister thing because McKenzie had her tongue out all the time.
Just resting my chin and my neck before I give it another chance.
I get upset after being on my tummy for too long, so, mommy takes pity on me and puts me on my back to play.
That is defiantly better and to reward her for turning me onto my back I give her a smile.
and then an even bigger smile.
What a pouty face. McKenzie was reading to herself while I got ready, so I thought I would take a picture. She wasn't so sure of the idea.
This is the face that I am going to see a lot of in about 10 to 12 years. I can hardly wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment