February 5, 2013
Hanging out and relaxing on the couch at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We made it to Steamboat Springs, Co and I got to do a little relaxing.
We got all bundled up and went to play out in Grandma and Grandpa's backyard. I had to some snow shoveling, so that, we could get off of the deck and into the yard. That shoveling snow is a lot of work.
I hung out with Grandma while Daddy, Mommy, and McKenzie played in the snow. I am one big pink puff ball. At least I stayed warm. It is a lot colder in Colorado than at home in California.
The snow was so deep in their backyard that mommy sunk down to her thighs while trying to help me walk along. That is a lot of snow.
She had to carry me, so that, I could get around with out falling into the snow.
Daddy and Mommy made me a little sledding hill in the backyard to go down. I am all ready to do down, give me a little push daddy!
Here I go! Wee! all the way down to mom!
Now I understand why I had a frightened look on my face, at the end I fell off the track and got stuck in the snow bank.
Makayla wanted to try sledding. She didn't really go sledding, she just sat in the sled with me for a photo.
We decided to head out front to play, so that I could walk around. Daddy built me a snow cave to play in. It was the perfect size for me.
There were huge icicles hanging down from the house. Daddy got one down for me to touch. We definitely don't have icicles like that where I live.
We got some fresh untouched snow and made snow cones out of them.
What a yummy treat!
Grandpa came home from work and we got to hang out.
No comments:
Post a Comment