Saturday, March 9, 2013

Going on an airplane

February 2, 2013
 Today we drove to the San Fransisco airport to get on a plane to fly to Colorado to see Grandma and Grandpa.  Mommy looked back and I had both my pacifier and my cup in my mouth at the same time.  How silly I can be.  I must not have been paying attention to what I was doing and was busy watching my movie.  
Mommy looked back to check on me, to make sure I was okay, and I was out sleeping.  I was enjoying the view as we went so much that I fell asleep while looking out the window.  
When we got the our gate, we went and found a spot where I could see out and watch the airplanes take off and land.  
I had a lot of fun watching the airplanes.  There were some that were big and some that were smaller.  I got so excited each time I saw one.  

Our plane arrived and we got to get on.  I was excited to sit by the window and watch us take off from the ground and fly high in the sky.  I was sure a good traveler.  
Here I am on my first airplane ride.  I am 3 months old and already off on adventures in the sky.  I did great on the plane.  Mom and Dad are so lucky that I am such a good traveler!
I loved the snack you got on the plane.  You can't beat crackers, peanuts, and orange juice.  It was a great way to pass the time in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment