Monday, March 25, 2013

Ice Castle

February 6, 2013
Grandpa and I had fun putting together and making a train track.  I liked to push the train around on the track.  What a fun toy to play with. 
I was able to figure out how the track went together and connect the pieces.   
 After I played trains, I got dressed up in my apron and chefs hat to do some cooking with Grandma.  
 I got to chop some nuts and put them in the bowl.  I love to make things.  
While my sister cooked with Grandma, I got to hang out with Grandpa.  Some day I will be able to do the fun things with my sister.   
That evening we went to the ice castle, that they created in Steamboat, by dripping water and letting it freeze, so that is was like a castle.  Every castle needs a throne and this one is perfect for me to sit on. 
 It was fun to walk around the ice castle and see all the icicles that had formed.  It was kind of like a maze in places, so it was fun to hide and seek.  
 They even had lights in the ice so that when the light changed color the ice would change color.  Here is it blue.  I really liked seeing all the different colors.  
 Walking with Grandpa and Aubrey on our way out.  What a fun little adventure to the ice castle.  
 When we got home it was time for bed, so Grandma read us a quick book.  
Then I got into my pj's and hung out with Aunt Aubrey for a little bit before I had to go to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment