February 8, 2013
We went back outside to play in the snow again. Daddy got into my snow cave to make it bigger. He has more shoveling to do if he wants to be able to fit in.
We painted the snow. It was a lot of fun to paint the snow pretty colors.
What a fun canvas snow makes. Grandma had a lot of fun colors for me to paint with.
I made a snow angel. What a years make. Last year when we were here, I cried when my parents tried to get me to do a snow angel. This year I thought it was a blast!
That evening we went sledding down a hill. Here I am all ready for Grandpa to send me down. The first time I went down I had a look of terror almost all the way down until the last quarter of it and then I smiled. At the bottom the first thing I said was can I do it again!
I tried to get a good video of McKenzie going down the hill, but it is difficult when she was moving so fast! Here is my attempt.
Daddy took me up this time to send me down. I gave Grandpa and Daddy a good work out pushing me up the hill over and over again.
Look at the smile on my face. I don't think my smile could get any bigger. I would scream joyously all the way down.
At the bottom, ready to head up for another run. Sledding is sure fun.
This is my face as I was flying down the hill.
All done and headed back to the car. I am tired out from the fun and ready for dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment