February 3, 2013
That afternoon we drove to Colorado Springs, so that we could meet up with G. G. We went out to dinner at a really fun pizza place. We had a lot of fun catching up and Makayla enjoyed meeting her G.G.
The pizza place had a really fun slide. I had a blast going down it over and over again. I am getting so brave and trying bigger and bolder things. It is amazing how I am growing. Although if you look closely at my face you can see the look of terror on it.
Here is a video of me going down the slide.
The next morning we caught up with G.G again for breakfast and sometime to hang out. We had a lot of fun hanging out and laughing.
We were glad that Great Aunt Nancy and Uncle Dan could join us for breakfast. Makayla had a great time being held by Great Aunt Nancy. It was fun to catch up with them.
This is my Great great Aunt Sherri, G.G.'s sister. I took a great nap with her. It was fun to meet all the new family. We had a great time at breakfast.
I got to spend some more time with G.G. I was pretty happy to see her again!
One last photo with G.G., Great Aunt Nancy, and Great Uncle Dan, before we headed over the mountains to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment