Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A little bit of randomness

January 27, 2013
So I got this hat from my Grandma and Grandpa about 2 years ago to go with a dress, but the hat was too big at the time.  So today mommy remembered the hat and thought it would go with my vest.  I sure do look cute in hats.  
Look at that sweet face!
Daddy and I were hanging out after church and he thought that I would like to look at the Cabela's catalog with him.  He was right.  I would look at the pages and check out all the stuff they had.  
He would turn the page and my head would go back and forth looking from one page to another.  Who knew a Cabela's catalog could be so interesting.  I think he is trying to get me interested very young.  
Our friends girl had this fishing vest from when she was littler, but out grew it, so they gave it to me for all my fishing adventures.  Of course I wanted to try it on and wear it.  Mommy couldn't resist getting a photo of me in my get up.  We had just come home from our small group, so it was my bed time and mommy put on my pj's.  Then I wanted to walk to the car so she put my boots on over my pj's and then I found the vest when I got home.  I can't wait to go out and try my fishing vest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment