Monday, March 4, 2013

3 months

January 25, 2013
It is hard to believe that I turned three months already.  Time goes so quickly.  I am a sweet fun loving baby. I am a very content little baby most of the time.  I love my hands.  I usually have them in my mouth to suck on.  I am a good sleeper at night, but I am not as good of a napper as my sister is.  Mommy says that we are going to keep working on it. 
 I love to smile and I charm everybody I see with my smile.  I really do love people and enter acting with them.  I am very good at making eye contact when I am conversing with people.  I will look you straight in the eye and then talk you ear off.  I sure do love to talk.  


McKenzie wanted her picture taken when mommy was taking mine.  That looks like a good lunch.
I love my play mat.  I play with all my toys and talk to them.  I am usually very happy to be put down there to play.  I reach up and grab a hold of all the toys. I am really not that chunky of a baby, but in this picture I look bigger then I am.  At two months I was 10 lbs 22 1/2 inches.  I don't go in for a 3 month check, so my mom weighed me and I was about 10 lbs 8 oz, just a wee little munch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment