Tuesday, March 26, 2013

winter at the park

February 7, 2012
Grandma had some fun boards that you could learn how to sew.  Here she is teaching me how to do it.   
 I had fun pulling the string out.  Oops, I pulled it all the way out.  I thought that it was pretty funny.  
 Doing a little walking and standing on the counter.
There is a nice smile.  My hands would get cold there easily, so I was wearing my socks on my hands and feet.   
 We went for a walk down to the park, since it was a sunny day.  McKenzie got to ride in the sled down to the park.  It was sure a fun way to travel.  
 Stopping to take a little break.  She is having a great time.  
Makayla got to take a ride in the stroller and then feel asleep.  Here she is all bundled up, staying warm in multiple layers.   
 I had so much fun that even when we got to the park, I still wanted Daddy to pull me around some more.  
 We stopped to play at the playground, but it was a little difficult since it was covered in lots of snow.  I kept kicking the snow as I went back and forth and it would slow me down.  
 There was a little more clearance in the baby swing, so I got in and daddy pushed me.  It was fun to swing in the snow.  
 I wanted to go down the slide, so daddy had to get the snow off the slide.  It is crazy because the parks where I live are year around parks.  
 I slid right into the snow.  There was too much snow to be able to slide all the way down.  
 On the way home I wanted to pull Daddy in the sled.  He was really hard to pull. In fact I couldn't pull him at all, but I tried really hard. 
I still wanted to pull the sled, so Daddy got out and we headed back to Grandma and Grandpa's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment