February 14, 2017
Happy Valentine's Day! Mom and I had the day together to hangout and play. Well most of the day. She took an hour or two to go in to McKenzie's class and help out with the Valentine's Day party. I went to Brighton's house to play. I was super excited to get to take my balance bike and my new bike helmet that I got for Valentine's Day. It is a Paw Patrol helmet. How exciting is that!
McKenzie read us this Amelia Bedelia chapter book and at the end there was a recipe for Amelia's mud pie. McKenzie asked, "if we could make the mud pie." Mom decided that valentine's day would be the perfect day to try it out. We even made it in a heart shaped spring form pan to make it more festive.
We had a lot of fun making the mud pie and reading the Amelia Bedelia book.
I sure loved the mud pie we made. Can you tell my love for it by the look on my face
.
I love to read, I love to bake, and I love to eat our creations!
After the mud pie we got to open all the wonderful presents that everyone gave us! We sure had fun opening them all and love everything we got!
Mom and Dad got me some new cat slippers for Valentine's day. I have been wanting a new pair of slippers and when mom found these on clearance she thought I would love them. She was right I was very excited about them!
Scout was excited about them too. I better watch out or he is going to chace after the cats on my feet. We sure had a fun Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment