Monday, March 13, 2017

Reading under the stars

February 21, 2017
This morning I told mom that I wanted to help her clean out the dishwasher.  She thought why not take all the help she can get.  The silverware seemed like the perfect thing for me to help with.  I am able to reach the silverware drawer and I can sort the utensils.  I wanted to help with the cups also, but they are in a cupboard that is up top.  That gave mom the idea to put our cups in a low cupboard, so, we can get our own water when we want it.  Look at us become so independent!

February 23, 2017
This evening at my school they had a reading under the stars night to help promote reading at home.  They turned the lights off in the gym and then projected stars on the ceiling.  We were told to come in our pajamas and bring a flashlight. 
We packed up some of the library books that Makayla and Dad picked out yesterday while at story time, grabbed some blankets,  flashlights and headed back to school. 
We had fun reading with a flashlight under the stars.  Mom read some books and McKenzie read some books.  We sure do love to read!
We even had the perfect pajamas to wear to the event!  Our stars and moon pajamas that we got at Christmas from Grammy and Granpy!  They fit the theme perfectly!
When we were done reading our books we headed into the cafeteria for some milk and cookies! The had some different organziations set up in there for you to go around and see what Redmond has to offer. 
I am sure enjoying my milk and cookies.
It was sure fun to go to school in the evening, read some books, meet up with some friends, and have some milk and cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment