February 20, 2017
We have been wanting to try McMenamins pub theater for a while now, but it just hasn't worked out until today. Right now they have Moana playing and we are excited to see it.
We were planning on going yesterday, but when mom looked at the tickets they were all sold out, so she reserved some for today so we wouldn't miss out. I am excited to watch the movie with Dad. McMenamins is an old catholic school house that they turned into a hotel, movie theater, restaurant and pub. They have a bunch of couches and chairs that people can sit in to watch the movie. They also have a place in the back where you can order food and popcorn.
I unfortunately had to go to school today and didn't get president's day off. We had to make up all those snow days somewhere and presidents day was one of them. So I got picked up from school and we headed down to Bend to see the movie. Next time we will have to come a little bit earlier to get better seats. It might be that this is the first week that they are showing Moana at this theater. 
I can't wait for the movie to start! We ended up really liking the movie. This is a place we will definitely have to try again!
No comments:
Post a Comment