Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Making Valentine's

February 12, 2017
I have been working hard on making my Valentine's for everyone in my class.
I cut out one heart, then another, and glued them together.  Now I am stamping a heart in the middle of each of them. 
After I finish stamping them, I need to write on them and sign my name.  However, I think writing on all of them will have to be for another day!
I finished with my Valentine's quite a few days ago, since, I have more time at home and didn't have as many to make. 
Instead of making Valentine's I hung out on the couch under Daddy's Bronco blanket.

February 13, 2017
McKenzie finished her Valentine's and mom thought she would get some pictures with us and our completed Valentines.  I cut my hearts out myself, glued it, stamped it, and then wrote my name.  Not to bad for a 4 year old.
Then we taped the Kleenex on the back. 
Here are the front of some of mine.  They say, "You blow me away, Happy Valentine's Day!"
Here is the front of one and the back of the other.  I am all ready for my Valentine's Day party tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment